Saturday, January 28, 2012

Bingo!

I was doing research for my Fit Kids class (as usual lately) and came across a cool idea not only for that, but for anyone looking for a fun way to motivate themselves into being healthier: Fitness bingo!

In the class I'll simply assign different boxes a different exercise and select the number/letter combinations at random while the kids complete the exercises trying to get a bingo. I found out that the YMCA did this for adults last year for a variety of health promoting activities and provided prizes for bingos or for blackouts (all boxes filled in). You can find the YMCA bingo card HERE.

I thought I'd share this with the rest of you guys as yet another fun tool to help keep the motivation alive! You could make your own bingo card if you want and alot prizes to yourself for achieving all the B column goals and so forth. A little creativity can go a long way in staying motivated!

Enjoy!
Cassanda Wyzik
ACSM Certified Personal Trainer
Satellite Beach, Brevard County, FL
www.FitToYouBrevard.com

No comments:

Post a Comment